Looking for a place to host your next event? Tannins is a great spot for small- to mid-sized gatherings. Our warm, welcoming space is just the right balance of refined and casual. With a convenient location in downtown Elmhurst and plenty of wine (as well as a large selection of craft and imported beers along with premium craft spirit selection) to choose from, what more could you ask for?
Below are options for your event. Keep in mind that we can accommodate special food requests. If there is something you would really like to see on the menu, please let us know.
Choice of 6 items:
$18 per person
Choice of 5 items:
$16 per person
Choice of 4 items:
$14 per person
- Vegetable Crudite in individual servings with roasted red pepper hummus
- Antipasto Kabobs
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Platter
- Dried Apricot with Basil Goat Cheese and Marcona Almonds
- Selection of Domestic and Imported Cheeses
- Prosciutto with Balsamic reduction, Shaved Parmigiano,EVO, and Arugula
- Sliced Charcuterie Meats served with Baked Bread and Crackers
- Blanched Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto
- Individual Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip in Phyllo Dough
- Baked Goat Cheese with Marinara
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with house made Cocktail Sauce - add $3 per person
- Steak Tartare Crostini
- White Bean Dip with Garlic and Sage on Crostini
- Fig and Goat Cheese Crostini with Fried Sage (with or without Prosciutto)
- Roasted Chicken Breast Sandwich with Sundried Tomato Mayonnaise & Roasted Red Peppers
- Roast Beef Sandwich with Horseradish Mayonnaise, Caramelized Onions, and Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Roasted Turkey Breast Sandwich with Cranberry Spread and Toasted Pine Nuts
- Sesame Encrusted Seared Tuna served with two Asian Dipping Sauces - add $4 per person
- Baked Maryland Lump Crab Cakes with Mustard Mayonnaise Sauce - add $5 per person
- Prime NY Strip Steak generously seasoned and thinly sliced served with horseradish sauce - add $4 per person
Included with the above menu will be fresh baked artisanal Bread, Honey, Crackers, and a selection of Imported Olives.
Select varietals and price point of wines. Can be combined with beer and
Guest are responsible for the drinks they consume.
Host is responsible for cocktails consumed. Limits and restrictions can be applied.
Premium Regular and Decaf Coffee provided by Brewpoint Coffee
Your private party at Tannins includes 1 hour early access to decorate. There is a room fee and a Food and Beverage minimum based on the day and time of your event. A 20% service fee and applicable taxes will be added to entire bill. No outside food or beverage without prior consent of Tannins Wine Bar.